- Manage up to 64 Channels
- Dual Stream Support *
- Remote Live View up to 64 Channels *
- Remote Playback up to 16 Channels *
- Video Wall *
- Recording only to Save CPU Loading
- Audio Broadcast *
- Supports Joystick, Patrol and Preset Control
- Supports Brickcom and ImmerVision De-wrapping
- Supports Edge Recording
- Different Frame Rate for Live View and Recording
- Digital Zoom on Live View and Playback
- Continuous, Schedule, Motion, Alarm Recording
- Search by Date, Time or Event
- Smart Motion Detection
- E-Map Monitor and Event Alert
- Smart Camera Search for Camera and BRC-64
- Supports System Information (HDD, CPU, Network status)
(*) These are optional features. Please refer to the Buying Guide for the full list of optional features available for this product.
The Brickcom BRC64 is an advanced PC-based NVR that allows users to manage up to 64 Brickcom IP cameras for live viewing and video recording. With the support of Mega-pixel resolution and H.264 compression, it uses less bandwidth while offering the optimal image viewing and recording quality.
Designed for flexibility and user-friendliness, the BRC64 has many features which enable easy setup and management of the entire IP surveillance system. The E-MAP gives users a full outline of the monitored areas and the “Smart Camera Search” feature makes it possible to gain instant access to any Brickcom IP camera on the specific site. “Smart Motion Detection” and extensive event configuration work together to make an effective IP system. Support for viewing and recording at different frame rates is available for efficient use of disk space. Flexible recording options include manual, event-triggered, scheduled or continuous.
With the help of the Brickcom BRC64 and its IP cameras, users can quickly build a secure IP surveillance system.
|Foto||Nombre del modelo||Descripción||Trabaja con|